Refresh your car with our Car Polishing services
Car Polishing Service in New Jersey
If you’ve ever stared in awe at the glossy sheen of a car’s paint job on the lot, you know how impressive that looks. But we don’t always have access to a car wash and wax, much less an expensive paint job—so what can we do to achieve that level of shine at home? First, it’s important to remember that there are tons of different types of polishes out there, and each one has its own purpose and use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process of Car Polishing?
1. We start by thoroughly washing your car to get rid of dirt and debris.
2. Next, we examine the car and determine which polish is best suited for its paint type.
3. Once we’ve chosen a polish, we apply it to your car using a quality applicator pad or cloth that will ensure an even distribution without leaving any residue on your paint (which can cause scratches).
4. Finally, we buff the car until it has achieved showroom shine! If you’re looking for a professional car polisher who’s guaranteed to leave your vehicle looking as close as possible to how it left the showroom floor, look no further than Wrap Estate!
What should I do after Car Polish Service? Quick Facts
We are professional car polishers and each one of us takes pride in what we do.
We guarantee to leave your car as close as possible to how it left the showroom floor, if not better!
It’s easy to look after your car and preserve its finish at home. We’ve compiled a list of a few easy tips for you:
1) Don’t use strong detergents or abrasive cleaners on your vehicle; they can strip away natural oils, leading to corrosion and eventual damage. Use mild soap (like dish soap) diluted in water. Be sure to rinse off any residue from the soap with plenty of water afterward.
2) Always use a chamois cloth when drying off your car; this will remove any dirt particles that were missed by rinsing alone.
3) Remove bird droppings and tree sap immediately, before they cause more harm than good. For stubborn stains, try using ammonia mixed with warm water in a spray bottle to loosen them up before scrubbing them off gently with an old toothbrush or sponge. For tar buildup on tires, baking soda mixed with a little vinegar should do the trick.
What Benefits can I get from Having my Car Polished?
Your car’s exterior is constantly exposed to environmental elements like pollution, dirt, and sun exposure. Over time, these factors can cause your car’s paint to deteriorate. An annual full car polish will keep your vehicle looking like new. Below are some guidelines for how often you should have your car shined.
1. If you live in an area that has harsh weather conditions (salt water, ice, snow), then we recommend a full car polish every six months or every year if it snows heavily during the winter season.
2. If your car is used primarily for city driving, then a full polishing may not be needed more than once every two years.
3. It doesn’t matter whether or not you live in a dry climate because all cars need this type of maintenance regularly.
4. You can go as long as three years without a complete car polishing if it’s stored in a garage or covered parking spot during inclement weather.
How often Should You Have Your Car Shined?
Waxing and polishing your car is a great way to maintain its showroom shine. Whether you have a daily driver or a weekend toy, taking care of your car will keep it looking newer for longer and ensure you are happy with it for years to come.
Generally, once every six months is enough to maintain a showroom shine. Depending on where you live, more frequent waxing may be needed in more humid climates.